Safety is the name of the new Toyota Camry's game. In fact, Toyota has went to such great lengths to improve safety in the new Camry (out soon) that it's expected to earn a perfect five-star safety rating from the National Highway Traffic Association (NHTSA) as well as other safety awards from the likes of the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS).
Think we're being too presumptuous? We're willing to bet that by the end of reading this, you'll feel differently.
2012 Toyota Camry Standout Safety Features- 10 Airbags, including those to protect the front passenger's knees and torso
- Torso-protecting airbags are compatible with child seats, eliminating the need for deactivation
- Reinforced side pillars, doors and floors
- Side-integrated overlapping box-and-gusset structures
- Higher-strength steel roof
- Electronic Stability Control
- Four-wheel disc brakes with Brake Assist
- Smart Stop system - dampens engine power when gas and brake pedals are hit at the same time
- Blind Spot monitor technology
It's undeniable, the new 2012 Toyota Camry is one extremely safe vessel. But, that's not all it is. It's economical with the Hybrid delivering 43 mpg. It's dynamic. And, it's current. Case in point: advanced connectivity and the all-new Entune Multimedia System.
Bob Carter, Group VP and GM, Toyota Division explains, "The all-new 2012 Camry blends an evolution of the car's values - such as comfort, efficiency, reliability and safety - with a more appealing design and engaging driver experience..."1
Look for the new 2012 Toyota Camry coming soon to DCH Toyota of Oxnard. And be sure to check back for more Toyota news. We are dedicated to keeping you informed.
Fast Fact: Since 1983, Toyota over 15-million units of the Toyota Camry have sold worldwide.