The first thing every new Smartphone user wants to do is download all the must have Apps. That's why we here at DCH Toyota of Oxnard have gone ahead and created a list of games and tools that Toyota has created for casual enthusiasts, gamers, and shoppers alike.
- Toyota Shopping Tool: As its name suggests, the first App on our list allows users to access a wide range of information about any new Toyota model. A barcode scanner in the App even allows for information to be gathered on specific vehicles based on their VIN (Vehicle Identification Number).
- Backseat Driver: This is the kind of backseat driver you'll actually want to have in your car. It's a game that can keep kids entertained for hours. It uses the phone's GPS function to follow along the real vehicle they're riding in.
- Thrill City: Similar in many ways to Backseat Driver, Thrill City allows a slightly older audience to take control of the European-exclusive Toyota 86. Google Maps integration lets allows you to travel just about any route you want.
- Toyota 86 AR: Like Thrill City, Toyota 86 AR allows you to control the Japanese automaker's rear-wheel drive sports coupe. This one, however, lets you project the car wherever you want by using your phone's camera.
- Forklift Challenge: Alright, this one isn't even made by Toyota. Rather, it's a fun game that allows you to control some heavy machinery designed by them.
Whether you're learning about your next car or just having some fun, Toyota has your Smartphone covered. That said, we hope you enjoy checking out each App, and be sure to check back for more of the latest Toyota news. DCH Toyota of Oxnard is dedicated to keeping you informed.